Monday, April 17, 2006

Black Gansey Glove


Woohoo - I'm pretty happy with this first completed glove! I mean it's by NO means perfect, but I'll wear it! And it feels sooooo nice. It's Elen Cashmere by Filatura di crosa. Pattern is Gansey Glove pattern from www.knittingpatterncentral.com

Now if I can only make another to look like it!!!

Edited to add: Am now starting the second one. Guess what? I can't follow directions! The ribbing was supposed to be a FOUR ROW pattern, not a TWO row pattern! So I guess it was a design element on my part!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That glove looks like it could be one from a pair that was store bought - what a lovely job!

Mrs. Bear said...

Likin' the black gloves - very elegant!

RhettaRic said...

Why thank you, Sara jane and MrsB! Actually I think my desk needed dusting and it got dirty?? Looks it anyway in that pic. So I washed it!