Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Perianthe


I just love this print. I'd do a few things differently next time like the hem and maybe I wouldn't make it so long (should I cut it off?). I think I'd do a crew neck and add three stitches to each side of sleeves.  This was machine knit on my Brother 930 using KnitWear (no longer available free software...) and plunking in A-line ballet neck pullover and lengthening the sleeves an inch and the Perianthe stitch pattern from Ravelry.  It's made in Michael's ever-so-cheap Woolike yarn as I still don't think I'm worthy of "good" yarn (and the fact that I'd like to make all those changes is proof of that!) Another consideration is that this length of sweater really needs to be short-rowed to make the bottom of the sweater bowed a bit so it isn't quite as long on sides.

No comments: