Thursday, January 05, 2012

Machine Embroidery

Not that I'm encouraging another hobby on anyone, but machine embroidery is neat to make personalized gifts fast.  These are some examples I happened to have taken photos of.  But quick Christmas stockings are fun to put names on for little gift cards.  And one other great thing embroidery can be used for is if you're a bit of a slob and get stains on a favorite item of clothing - just pick a design or several and embellish it to cover - can even be in the same color thread as the fabric so that it doesn't stand up and grab you too much.  Aprons, towels, and napkins can be embroidered quickly as hostess gifts. And if you sew, it's just almost a necessity.  Okay.  I'll stop.  I'm just justifying yet another way to spend my money.












No comments: