Wednesday, June 17, 2009







So there's no knitting to share still. But I've done some machine embroidery lately. Bob's robe was tattered, so I ripped the terrycloth lining out of it and made a pattern for a new robe from the old one. I stuck in his old labels just because. And here are some napkins I made not too long ago. I love http://www.emblibrary.com/. The prices are great and there's a large selection.






Oh, how I wish I had not been bitten by the CSM bug. I want - I need, I should say - a Legare 400. I'd like to think I'd be happy with an Auto Knitter, but I don't know. And I really want to FIND one in a thrift store in just great condition for a mere pittance. The problem is I'd have to GO to a thrift store to look and do it regularly... Like that's going to happen.

No comments: