Thursday, June 05, 2008

No time to play










But a few pics of some recent stuff. Here's Abi wearing this, as she calls it, "Hoochie" apron. She looks adorable. The grocery bags and I made a trek on foot to do the marketing, so I got not only a walk in, but some weight-bearing too - thought my arms were going to fall off. I sort of overdid the buying. That's my second peasant top, and I sort of used the same design in front. I did my first attempt at "shirring" on it. Finally got that elastic bobbin thing to work - but I sure didn't wind it by hand as they all tell you to. I just machine wound it, and it worked beautifully.




AND as far as these little soakers go, I think they're the cutest, most practical thing. They almost make me wish I had a baby to stick in them. If you don't know, these are to put over cloth diapers instead of rubber pants. This sounds weird, but you just keep using them for up to a couple weeks - rotating with another pair or two and only airing out between unless soiled. No, they don't smell. Hmmm or so they say.

No comments: