Monday, May 15, 2006

Coffee, Latte, Espresso, Caramel Mocha



You see this red espresso machine? I really want it. (I mean it's not like I'm gonna get it or anything. It's outrageously expensive. But if I won the lottery....)

The last two nights I've had to have a Seattle Coffee caramel mocha (nonfat, though, mind you). It's good. It's very, very good. It led me to looking for recipes, and I've not found it yet, but I did find some fabulous coffee recipes!
  • Try some!

    I didn't find the exact recipe I wanted, but this will be my first try:

    Creme Caramel Latte

    Ingredients:3/4 oz. French Vanilla Syrup 1/4 oz. Caramel Syrup 1-2 shots Espresso 8 oz. steamed milk

  • Directions: Combine ingredients in a 12 ounce cup. Mix well.

    9 comments:

    Mrs. Bear said...

    Mom's Apple Pie Latte! Cowabunga, that sounds good - and I don't even drink coffee, as a rule!

    Joufknister said...

    Oh, but you should! If you start now and drink double, there is a possibility you can make up for lost time.

    Kellisal said...

    I can make a mean caramel macchiato. I think you'd like it. But you never have vanilla syrup at your house.. or caramel for that matter! Now stop going to the book store and buying those things... at least you're remembering to ask for nonfat now... Love you

    Anonymous said...

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    Anonymous said...

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    Anonymous said...

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    Anonymous said...

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    Anonymous said...

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    Anonymous said...

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »