Friday, April 28, 2006

Blog Stalking...Combination Knitting

Geez I hate it when I check my favorite blogs and they haven't updated! Where the heck is NONA??? Everyone's entitled to a vacation, but 26 days! (Who's counting) Petite's better than watching TV any day - well, there's no knitting going on there, but it's so much fun. I can't wait to see where she's been and what she's been doing. There's so many more out there that I read, I think I'm goin to add them all here so I can find them easier. I've checked NONA's out more times than I care to admit and nada, zilch. I think she's abandoned her blog. Then all the KH bloggers...

Annie Modesitt has a great tutorial on combination knitting. In the middle of my wrap I decide to try it. Well, some advice: don't go trying to change your style midway through a project! So I ripped it. But oooooh it's cool. It's fast. I can't wait to swatch some.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

I wondered about Nona, too. I thought maybe it was my link was outdated or something. I enjoy her wit - hope all's well there.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»