Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knitting Help Web Ring

Well, I joined Fridaknits' web ring. I'm not quite sure of what it all is or means, but I joined! And a fellow KHer left me a message!! Thank you, Earthchick!

Work's getting in the way of knitting for a while, and all I want to do is this corset. I'm through the lace edging around the top and just beginning the ribbing portion. I'm wishing I had some black pearly beads to incorporate in it and knew how to do it! I haven't seen any finished ones in black. Now, I understand black doesn't show off patterns to their fullest advantage, but I don't care. It's going to be gorgeous! And if it doesn't fit Kelli for some reason, it'll be artwork on my wall!

4 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

Ah, to have the body to fill out this baby to its finest! Mamselle Kelli shall look smashing.

I demand pictures as it progresses!

Joufknister said...

Miss Holly shall be indulged with that which she demands!

Kellisal said...

i'll make it fit!! No if's, and's or but's! Oh.. by the way, are we going shopping friday.. er, tomorrow.. wait.. it's already friday... later today?

Joufknister said...

Oui, Mme. Kelli, we are.