Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!











Here's more than you ever wanted to know about the new year.

My new year's resolutions are yet to be formulated, but according to the article, none of us are too original. Well, my number one thing I think will be KNIT MORE!

The rose ballet wrap from Lana Grossa is my current project that I can't wait to finish so I can start on my Fringe jacket in this nice fat brown yarn that's gonna knit up quick! This is really my first attempt at a yo/decrease pattern, and it's not so easy to figure out what the heck to do when there's shaping and all involved. The sides are giving me fits. But I think I figured out, fudge the pattern a bit - if you have a YO, you better have a decrease. That may have been obvious to some, but...

1 comment:

Mrs. Bear said...

Love the box the yarn came in - like a gift box, almost. You will look fab-u-lus in the Fringe Sweater.

Again, the Ballet Wrap is an amazing piece of work. You are off to a great start on your new year's knitting.