Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's beginning to feel a lot like...

It's coming fast!! Abi's early Christmas mania has left me feeling a wee bit inadequate, so yesterday I at least began. potato!

And even though I don't like to watch TV or rather I just don't watch TV (is it a time element or computer withdrawals or inability to sit still?), I had the cable company bring out a DVR box yesterday. I've already recorded Baking with Julia series, Martha, Christmas movie, and on and on! Now I suppose I'm supposed to watch this stuff when really why I got it is I'm addicted to technology and don't like feeling left in the dust. Maybe I'll become a couch potato now. Actually also just put a lamp in there by the TV, so maybe I'll become a knitting couch

1 comment:

Mrs. Bear said...

Oooooh, the village is so sweet! Did you knit sweaters for the villagers? :-)